Monday, September 29, 2008

9/29/08

Two categorys I find myself between, is being an "adult" and a "teenager". Now I know that I'm not a full fledged adult, but like, I found myself hanging around my dad and his friends sometimes, when they were together, and they of course let me try things, that adults do... not mentioning anything particular. But when that was going on, I definatly found myself acting more mature, and actually thinking, that I was, i guess you could say "one of them." But when I hang around my friends, im more laid back, and what you could say as immature. Its not that Im two faced, just, trying to fit in with alot of groups. But as I go on in my life, I even myself out, and along the way, find out who I truly am, what I like, what I don't like, and what im ready, and not ready to do between the two groups.

No comments: