Tuesday, September 16, 2008

2018 Journal

By 2018, I, Brice McDonald, after attending 5 years of college getting a P.h.D in Pharmacy will be making 6-7 digits a year, being a pharmacist with a smokin hot superstar for a wife. I will party by night, and make money by day. I will live in a 20 bedroom house on Laguna Beach during the summer, and a cozy 5 bedroom house in Vale, Colorado during the winter. While in living in those resort like houses, I will water ski and boat at the Beach, and ski vale all winter long. I will be living what most people would call the perfect life.

2 comments:

The Vannoy Family said...

Just had to check out my favorite wanna-be student's blog! You're doing a great job! You are awesome!

mrs. jenkins said...

And you will be bringing your favorite sophomore English teacher to visit every summer! I loved your answer!