Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Memories


My memory I want to share, is one that is with my dad. The greatest thing that probably I can remember happening to me is when me and my dad found his old turn table and a bunch of his old records. We spent hours among hours going through them and listening to them. Of course he had ones that seemed old as the earth itself, but then we found some on the ones people die to get their hands on. It made for a good time, to just sit down with my dad, and what people could say was bonding. Im pretty sure it was the longest time I have ever spent with my dad alone, one on one, me and him. Now that he is gone, I really wish that I would have taken the opportunity to have more of these everlasting memories. So to the reader of this, if your parents are still with you, go to one, or both, or whoever is your "guardian" and give them a hug, and say.... I love you.

In Memory of Richard McDonald (2/8/1952 - 4/12/2008)

No comments: